Information is action – share your Covid-19 experience on video
We are planning to publish some video testimonies from our members and partners on the impacts of Covid-19 for the agricultural sector and for actors in horticultural value chains. Over the past few months, the coronavirus has had major impacts on horticulture and the entire food sector – including suspension or complete cessation of activities, and adaptations in response to imposed measures and government decisions.
- Has your company had to adapt in order to continue its activities?
- As a producer and exporter of fruit and vegetables, would you be willing to share your experiences before, during and after Covid-19?
Testimonies will be delivered through a video: “Post-Covid-19 resilience in the agricultural value chain: A voice for farmers/producers”. In your video contribution, you will be able to explain how you have built your resilience:
- What challenges for production and exports have you been experiencing?
- What were/are your good farming practices during this period?
- What do you think the impact of Covid-19 on agriculture has been?
- How do you rate your resilience to the Covid-19 pandemic?
- What would be your call to action?
The video will be shared on COLEACP’s YouTube channel as well as on all our social networks. You will, of course, also be able to share the video on your own networks to promote your company and products.
We would be delighted to share your experience with our community.
If you are interested in taking part, we will communicate the technical details in due course.
Please get in touch via email to email@example.com